Monday, July 1, 2013

Brenda Perlin Home Wrecker Guest Post

Brenda Perlin is an author with Master Koda Select Publishing and she is here today to give you a little insight into her novel, Home Wrecker.In the future I will be reading and reviewing her novel, so check back later for my opinion.


“He was also very jealous and had trust issues; traits I did not possess. In fact, I trusted to a fault”

I have always been very trusting. Maybe trusting to a fault. I always believed that if someone wanted to be with me, then I could rest assured he would be with me, solely. In the past, I have always been someone you could trust. Sometimes I trusted when I shouldn’t have. I believe if you don’t trust someone, the results will come out in negative ways. Even though I never gave my husband reason not to trust me he always had fears and doubts. He saw me as naive and thought every guy I came in contact with had an ulterior motive. I always had to reassure him of my loyalty. Now that I have been caught as a Home Wrecker my reputation as a cheater follows me around. 


“It is amazing that no matter what age we are, we are still children.”

 I thought there came a time when we actually grew up? I am now realizing that we really don’t change much. We might have more life experience and even some wisdom but we are still the child that we once were. My childhood still plays a big role as to who I am. Whatever my parents did right or wrong I will always be a product of them. Fortunately, I am not left with too many scars. My parents did the best they could do. For some, they were not as lucky. 
Hopefully I have grown and learned a few things along the way. I just thought I would feel more mature at this age. At times I still feel like a child. I am as sensitive as ever and worry about what people think. Call me a Home Wrecker and my feelings get hurt. 

 While approaching mid life, I am recognizing that we all stay childlike to some extent. It is just our bodies that age. 

 Home Wrecker Blurb: MKSP is proud to have acquired this project and is presenting this improved and edited, Second Edition of Home Wrecker for the public to enjoy. 

When Brooklyn meets Bo, their lives are instantly turned upside down. 
Brooklyn and Bo, each unhappily married to someone else, have to decide whether to stay with their spouses or give up everything for each other. Find out what Brooklyn's husband and Bo's soon-to-be ex-wife do to break them up.

Home Wrecker is the first book in a three part series that follows the main character, Brooklyn throughout her childhood, adult life and then what seems like an “endless” journey towards redemption.

Grab your copy today for only .99 http://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B00CKBWWIU

4 comments:

  1. I love what you did with my little blog posts. You are adorable!!!!! The page looks fabulous!!!!!!! Thank you!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh!!!! I love your blog by the way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was a pleasure having you here. When I finish Home Wrecker(or start) I will be glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete