Friday, August 3, 2012

Don't Ask, Don't Tell Available on Kindle



To all of you who have been anticipating the release of Don't Ask, Don't Tell--it is finally here. I am very excited to have it out for people to finally read. I feel this book is very special. Not because I wrote it, okay, maybe a little bit because I wrote it. But that's not the point.

We are in a gay-hating time, it seems. Especially as of late. For a while there it looked like things were simmering down and turning in the right direction. But then, Chik Fil A and Boy Scouts reaffirm their anti-gay policies. In my opinion, the place I get food shouldn't have a say in anything but the food. Since when do you need to discriminate against someone to run a business that has absolutely nothing to do with gay anything. Are there gay chicken nuggets running around? I don't think so. And even if there were, I would eat them just as readily as I would the straight chicken nuggets. People are people.

While I wrote Don't Ask, Don't Tell in fiction, it seems if things don't change, it isn't that far from reality. I hope it never comes to that.

Anyway, ranting tangent over now or I'll never stop.

You can get your copy of Don't Ask, Don't Tell here.

While you are there feel free to like, tag, and share Don't Ask, Don't Tell. I am glad to finally share it with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment