Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day One Part One

At around one a.m. I started my NaNoWriMo novel. I have about 1,000 words thus far, and am forcing myself to stay up until I reach that magic 1666 words. I am only 300 words away from that goal now. I will post this entry as soon as I reach my goal. Then it's bedtime for me. I am up about 5 hours past my normal sleepy time. But that's what this whole experience is about. Ridiculous time related goals and pushing yourself to get things done. Now to write 300 words, should be easy. Writing near midnight almost gives another day, as I will be attempting another 1666 words when I wake up. 200 words to go. I did it. This is going to be a long, sleep-deprived month. It's 4 a.m. and I think it's definitely time to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Theresa! I've awarded you the Liebster Award over at my blog! http://josepheastwoodxd.blogspot.com/2011/11/award-goes-to.html come on over and claim it! :D I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete