Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review of Razor by Rue Volley: Warning Adult Content



Let’s just assume that anyone reading my review of Rue Volley’s erotic piece, Razor, is okay with profanity. That being said, let’s get to it.

We find Lilah in a club looking for a good fuck to help her forget her dead lover, Rin. She just wants a good lay and there is nothing  saccharine about it. She is on a purely carnal mission. 

Unsatisfied, she leaves and shortly we are introduced to her best friend and one time lover. The search for blood and pain, Lilah’s ultimate orgasmic combination, lead them to an old haunt-- Razor, an exclusive fetish club that pushes the boundaries of pleasure and pain. 

I don’t want to give too much away, so let me say this. Grab a copy and you will not be disappointed. That is, if you love reading something dark, twisted, and sexually charged. And who doesn’t like that? 

The ending is a complete mind fuck and it leaves you wanting more. I will anxiously submit myself to the sequel. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa!

    When I was informed that part of my duty as the latest receiver of the Liebster Blog Award was to choose my five favorite blogs under 200 followers, I thought of you.

    I really like your blog, from the design to the posts you share. To accept the award go to http://mcnito.blogspot.com and you’ll find all the information about the Liebster Blog Award and what you’ve got to do with it there.

    Congrats!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete