Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things to come...

On Tuesday, August 26th I will be interviewing author Jessica McHugh, Stella Stafford, and a mystery author to be revealed Tuesday early afternoon.

On Wednesday I will be posting a book review. Essentially I am going to walk into my library and grab something at random. I have no idea what genre it will be, but I will be reading it and writing a review for everyone out here in the blogosphere. Wow, that word sounds pretty douchey, like something Barney Stinson would say or has said. [If you cannot tell I am a huge How I Met Your Mother fan.]

On Wednesday I will also be posting a segment of personal writing.

I look forward to connecting with each of you, and will add all the contact information pertinent to this posting.

Jessica McHugh

Twitter: theJessMcHugh

Stella Stafford
Twitter:
  @stellastafford
(More of her contact info to come)

My own contact info:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/T-R-Stoddard/227300200644434
http://twitter.com/#!/TRStoddard



No comments:

Post a Comment