Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Beast

A friend of mine asked me to write a poem about his penis, 
little did he know this would be what I wrote.
Not as flattering as he thought it would be. Lol.

The Beast

Lying there dormant, in a hibernation of sorts.
Waiting for spring’s newest arrival.
At the sight of her the beast awakens and begins to come out of hibernation.
The beast grows, ready to get his fulfillment after a long winter.
The prey’s needs are irrelevant to the desire of the beast.
So when he strikes, there is no going back.
She will do to feed his sexual appetite until another one comes along.
He has been alone far too long, yearning for the heat of another to fuel his own passions.
The beast...with his purely carnal, animalistic cravings.

1 comment:

  1. LOL love it! I'd love to know what he says when he reads it! Also, I awarded your blog with the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out on my page at http://sofiadayspen.com/2011/09/my-liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete